Discover the various methods for conducting market research and use this template to assist you along the way.
Market research entails determining the viability of a new product or service through direct consumer research to enable organisations or businesses to identify their target market, collect and document opinions, and make informed decisions.
Unfortunately, many new businesses experience difficulty conducting this research with ease. We put together this template to help you.
What it includes
- Case Study
- What is Market Research?
- Why is Market Research Important?
- What does Market Research Involve?
- S.W.O.T analysis
- Identifying your Target Audience and User Persona.
- Identifying Competitors
- Choosing Research Method
- Prepare research questions for your market research participants.
- Sample Research Question Structure